18″ x 63″ x 36″ 4-Shelf Stainless Steel Wire Shelving Add-On
Eagle Wire Shelving (Chrome,EAGLEgard Green Epoxy, Stainless Steel), (Starter/Add-On) Unit,Patented QuadTruss design wire shelves, with numerically calibrated grooved posts in 1″ increments,leveling feet, and tapered split sleeves. INCLUDES: Four shelves. Two posts (same finish as shelves). Two “S” hooks per shelf. Shipped knocked-down.
- Patented QuadTruss? design (patent #5,390,803) makes Eagle shelves up to 25% stronger and provides a retaining ledge for increased storage stability and product retention.
- Assembly ? Numerically calibrated grooved posts, tapered plastic split sleeves and shelf collars combine to make shelving assembly a simple two-step exercise: 1) snap the split sleeves onto a post over the number of your choice; and 2) slide a shelf collar over the split sleeves. A positive lock between shelf and post is created without the use of any tools.
- Open-wire construction promotes higher visibility, allows light to pass through the shelves, permits greater air circulation which helps reduce moisture and dust build-up, and increases the effectiveness of fire-suppression systems.
- Tapered split sleeves of high-temperature-resistant ABS plastic create a positive lock that becomes stronger as the load increases.
- Posts are numbered in increments of 1? (25mm) to ensure fast and level assembly.
- Leveling feet are provided to help compensate for uneven floor surfaces.
- The mat on an Eagle shelf utilizes a pincer-type design with the mat wire sandwiched between the two top truss wires, adding significant strength and distributing the entire load without stress and strain on the welds.
- Finishes available include EAGLEbrite? zinc, chrome, Valu-Master? gray epoxy, Valu-Gard? green epoxy, red epoxy, black epoxy, white epoxy, EAGLEgard? green epoxy (now with MICROGARD?*), and stainless steel finish.
- All epoxy finishes are approved for wet or dry applications.
- Custom colors also available ? see your Price List for reference.
- * MICROGARD? standard on all EAGLEgard? shelving.
- MICROGARD? is an antimicrobial agent which contains built in protection to retard the growth of a broad range of bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface of the shelves that cause stains, odors and degradation.