2′ Biological Safety Cabinet Class II A2
2′ Width Biological Safety Cabinet, BSC Class II A2 – BSC Biobase, offers protections for operator, sample and environment. Biosafety Class II is to maintain the sterility of materials inside. HEPA filtered of laminar air flow towards the work zone. A2 Cabinet is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
- Small dimension,save space.
- Centrifugal fan, speed, adjustable; H14 HEPA filter.
- Large LCD diaplay: Operators can check detailed status of the cabinet, such as inflow and downflow velocity, work area temperature and humidity, filter pressure, UV working time and filter working time, filter life indicator etc.
- Time reaerve function: This can save 30 minutes waiting time after activating the cabinet and the sterilization time after experiment.
- Remote control: Each function can be realized 6 meters away from the cabinet by remote control, which can protect the operator under emergency.
- Motorized front window: The front window is motorized for convenient, one-hand operation.
- Voice prompt function: Airflow alarm, filter replacing alarm and front window height alarm.
- With memory function in case of power-failure.
LED lamp 1pc, UV lamp 2pc, Waterproof socket 2pcs
Base stand, Universal caster with brake and leveling feet