3 feet Horizontal Laminar Flow Hood Free Standing
Newly designed horizontal laminar flow hood with optional worksurface or table provide ISO 4 or ISO 5 condition for many application required sterile and clean environment. The fan/filter housing can be separated from the front frame for easy transportation.
Construction available in powder coated steel and 304 Stainless Steel. They are available in 3 to 8 feet length and can be used without worksurface for application are sensitive to vibration. The worktable can be placed inside the hood and being isolated from the hood body.
Options include stainless steel attached worksurface, Stainless steel cleanroom table, Stainless steel interior side panels, UV sterilization light and ionizing bar
- 3 Feet workstation Overall Dimensions 40??Wx45?D?x60??H
- Back filter housing and filters are separated from the body for easy transportation
- Work area dimensions 36?Wx30?Dx24.5?H
- Hood construction white epoxy powder coated steel and Polypropylene
- Side window choice of Clear PVC, Static Dissipative PVC and Stainless steel
- Consists of a Certified Fan Filter module low sound, low watts measuring only 50 dBA. Running at only 240 watts @ 90 fpm 490 CFM @ 250 Watts
- HEPA Filter rated 99.99% efficient or ULPA FFUs, rated 99.999% efficient @ 0.12?m
- Pre-Filter: Washable polyurethane foam
- Magnehelic gauge (0 ? 1?m Water Column) monitors pressure differential when it exceeds the limit, it indicates the need to replace the filter(s)
- Built-in led Light white
- Air Flow: 480 3-Feet Model
- Average airflow velocity: 90 feet/minutes (fpm)