Cleatech Horizontal laminar flow hood 6 Feet Model without Stand
6 Feet Model without Stand Horizontal Laminar Flow Hoods
Bench-top Horizontal Laminar Flow Hoods incorporate 99.99% efficient HEPA or 99.999% efficient ULPA fan / filter modules that remove particulate airborne contamination to meet cleanliness requirements. Our horizontal laminar flow workstations meet Class 100 Cleanroom Classification ISO 5, provide a clean environment ideal for the pharmaceutical, medical, food and industrial sectors for sterile manipulations, electronics, assembly of miniature mechanisms, any other application where clean conditions are required to protect the product from airborne contaminants. Prices above including Fan / Filter Module (120V Fan / HEPA filter 99.99% @ 0.3 micron). ULPA filter 99.999% @0.12 micron) is also Available
6 feet models are including two Filter and Blower Modules
- Polypropylene hood structure & epoxy powder coated steel stand
- Consists of a Certified Fan Filter module. Meets IEST recommended practices. low sound, low watts Measuring only 50 dBA. Running at only 240 watts @ 90 fpm 490 CFM @ 250 Watts
- HEPA Filter rated 99.99% efficient or ULPA FFUs, rated 99.999% efficient @ 0.12?m particles
- Minihelic gauge (0 – 3? Water Column) monitors pressure differential when it exceeds the limit, it indicates the need to replace the HEPA filter(s).
- Air slots along the side edges minimize backwash and turbulence in the work area
- Built-in Fluorescent Light
There are no reviews yet.