60″ Portable Ductless Exhaust Fume Hood – Polypropylene
This negative-pressure turnkey fume hood ventilates and purifies fumes. It features a 1250 CFM impeller blower, HEPA filter and optional Activated carbon filter.
It’s available in width of 24″, 32″ ,48″,60″ fume hood. Fan filter housing and work surface are constructed from corrosion resistant polypropylene. Walls are available in choice of clear Polycarbonate, Non-dissipative PVC or Static dissipative PVC.
- 60? Portable Ductless Exhaust Fume Hood Polypropylene
- Overall Dimensions: 60?? W x 30?? D x 42?? H
- Work Area Dimensions: 59?? W x 29.25?? D x 30?? H
- Polypropylene construction with AR polycarbonate high impact resistant Sash.
- Polypropylene Work Surface and Fan Filter Housing.
- Polypropylene is highly resistant to corrosive agents.
- Fume hoods can be positioned on nearly any bench.
- Three hinged access shields that increase airspeed by restricting the air flow.
- Choice of HEPA or ULPA filters. High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are 99.97% efficient at removing 0.3?m or larger particles.
- Ultra-low particulate air (ULPA) filters that are 99.997% efficient at removing 0.12?m or larger particles.