Cleatech Clean Bench Class 100 Bench-top Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods with air recirculation plenum. By using a high quality 99.99% efficient HEPA Filter, they remove airborne particulate contamination to meet cleanliness requirements in a laboratory/cleanroom. Back Plenum provides air recirculation and reduces the percentage of air pollution passed through the filter, thus extending the overall filter life. (Also available with a highly efficient ULPA filter)
- Portable laminar flow work-stations provide a space-saving design that can be positioned on nearly any bench.
- Available with Optional worksurface and stand ( Choice of 304 stainless steel or Polypropylene worksurface and epoxy Powder coated steel stand with caster available in 30″ Height and 35″Height)
- Consists of a integrated Fan Filter module. Meets IEST recommended practices. low sound, low watts Measuring only 50 dBA. Running at only 240 watts @ 90 fpm 490 CFM @ 250 Watts
- Choice of HEPA: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3?m particles or ULPA: 99.999% efficient @ 0.12?m particles
- Minihelic gauge (0 – 3? Water Column) monitors pressure differential when it exceeds the limit, it indicates the need to replace the HEPA filter(s).
- Each model includes a tilt-up sash that increases air speed by restricting the air flow
- Back Plenum on bench-to models provides air recirculation reduces the percentage of dirty air passed through the filter, overall filter life is extended.
- Including Built-in Fluorescent Light
- Optional Hospital Grade Dual Power Outlet- Bulit-in