ACCVACS E2000D Vacuum Sealer with Gas Purge & Dual Nozzle 20 ” X 1/4″ Seal
Place you new ACCVACS Sealer on a work table.
Connect a 1/4″ O.D. Plastic tubing to the Push-in fitting on back Of the Machine labeled AIR and supply clean dry Compressed Air between 80 and 100 PSI.
if you use the Gas purge option, Connect a 1/4″ O.D. Plastic tubing to the Push-in fitting on back of the Machine labeled GAS and supply an inert Gas at low pressure between 35 and 60 PSI.
Insert the electrical plug to a 110/120 VAC. Or a 220/240 VAC
- CLEAN ROOM COMPATIBLE
- ACCVACS DIGITAL SMART CONTROL
- BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY
- STAINLESS STEEL RETRACTING NOZZLE
- NO PINCH SAFETY JAW & OVER HEAT PROTECTION
- ELECTRONIC FOOT SWITCH
- Vacuum Regulator ( for packing Sensitive Products )
- Vacuum Filter ( for Packing with Liquids )
- Dual Nozzle ( for faster Packaging )
- International Voltages ( 220/240 AC or 100 AC )