Rooster Monitor 100
The Rooster Monitor 100 is the next-generation airflow monitoring and alarm system for critical containment applications, including chemical fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow hoods and other applications where airflow is required to be viewed, monitored, alarmed, logged and communicated to building and laboratory management systems. This product has been designed to use two different sensor types, for canopy sensing in containment hoods, negative pressure cabinets of all types. With real times, USB-based firmware upgradeability, and even logging both available.
- Glove-friendly, color touch panel display, with intuitive interface and user messaging.
- Whole-screen background colorization to convey current state, augmented by flashing red LED while in alarm state.
Configurable alarm tones.
- Instrumentation-class sensor, compatible with latest 2014 NSF requirements for repeatability and high accuracy calibration.
- Accepts sidewall sensor for negatively pressurized cabinets, insertion probe for exhaust ducts and inline retrofit design to replace legacy airflow alarm monitors.
- Full temperature compensation built-in for accuracy across wide operating temperature range.
- Air temperature sensing included and displayed on-screen.
- Wide velocity range capability, for use in face-velocity or ductvelocity applications.
- Fast and intuitive set-up, with no need to have manual on hand.
- Dual password protection allows users to personalize operational experience, but not override safety features set by facility managers.
- On screen messaging, to alert multiple simultaneous alarms, and real-time latching/mute conditions.
- INFO button for instant access to calibration date and current system configuration.
- Power fail protection to retain settings in case of power mains failure.
- Output relays for remote monitoring of airflow alarms, sash alarms, and remote initiation of night setback.
- Night setback airflow settings to manage laboratory air exchange using your chemical fume hood ? your most energy efficient option.
- USB keyboard compatible, for user based information and alphanumeric asset tagging.
- User?s preferences can be uploaded/downloaded via USB saving setup time and ensuring operational consistency.
- Firmware upgrades through the USB port to future-proof your investment.
- Event data logging can be viewed on screen and exported to a USB drive for compliance record keeping.