BenchMate Cooling/Heating Thermo Mixer
The BenchMate? Cooling Thermal Mixer is a temperature controlled vortexer, designed for a variety of molecular biology applications that require consistent and precise results. With heating, cooling, and shaking capabilities, the BenchMate? Cooling Thermal Mixer uses interchangeable blocks to accommodate a wide variety of tubes and microplate. Speed, time and temperature settings are continuously visible on the LCD, simultaneously showing both actual and selected values.
- Exchangeable blocks, for tube sizes 0.2 to 50ml
- Programmable heating, cooling, and mixing sequences
- Sequence link function for linking programs
- Precision contoured wells for uniform thermal transfer
- Digital microprocessor control
- Maintenance free brushless motor
- Integral over-temperature control ensures long life, safety and sample integrity
- Built-in temperature calibration function
- Equipped with a pulse mode feature for quick vortex applications
- Auto re-start in case of power failure
There are no reviews yet.