Benchmark Scientific, BV1010, BenchMixer XL Multi-Tube Vortexer
The BenchMixer? XL is a heavy duty vortex mixer designed to facilitate hands-free mixing in tubes, flasks, vials or cylinders. It is ideal for the QuEChERS pesticide analysis method and is instantly adaptable to an exceptionally broad range of vessels, racks and applications (horizontal or vertical). The precisely balanced drive system includes an oversized motor that delivers accurate, reproducible speeds up to 2500rpm with rattle-free operation and minimal vibration. The programmable pulsing function allows for time specific interval mixing, increasing agitation. BenchMixer XL?s large capacity and adaptability make it an ideal choice for the medium to high throughput laboratory.
- Hands-free, high capacity vortexing
- Up to 2500rpm, a true vortex in every tube
- Assortment of accessories for a variety of tubes, flasks & plates
- Pulsing program for interval mixing
- Fits almost any tube rack
There are no reviews yet.