Biofit BT Series Cast Aluminum base
Ergonomic functionality, a streamlined backrest and Ship Now! quick-ship availability make Bridgeport Series chairs a popular solution for multiple workspaces. Standard features are shown below.
- Backrest: 14.5? wide x 9.5? high, lumbar support, plastic protective panel.
- Seat: Concave, 18.5? wide x 16.5? deep x 3? thick with internal seatboard bumperguard.
- Controls: Standard with Task Control? Soft-touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, fixed rearward seat tilt of 3.5?, backrest tilt, backrest-height adjustment.
- Base: High-profile, Euro-style cast aluminum base with 25.6? diameter; T-shape construction provides added strength and facilitates easy cleaning.
- Casters and Glides: Dual-wheel, nonmarring polyurethane casters resist movement when the seat is unoccupied.
- Fire Retardant: Meets California Technical Bulletin 117; treatment to meet CAL 133 is available as an option.
- Upholstery: A wide range of vinyl and fabric upholstery options are available to meet your needs.
- Metal Parts: Bridgeport BTA Series chairs have a black powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code (aluminum base has a polished top with the C option).
- Warranty: 13 years.