Biofit Cerex CXA Series Cleanroom Stool Cast aluminum base
Choose Cerex CXA stools for top performance in a wide variety of environments including: industry, education, laboratory, clean room, anti-static and healthcare.
Cerex stools are standard-equipped with round, 14? diameter x 1.5? thick, self-skinned urethane seats and soft-touch pneumatic controls. Select from four available bases and customize with performance options.
- Performance Packages: lncluded Clean Room package.
- Seat: Round, 14? diameter x 1.5? thick, self-skinned urethane.
- Controls: Soft-touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment.
- Base: High-profile, Euro-style cast aluminum base with 25.6? diameter; T-shape construction provides added strength and facilitates easy cleaning.
- Casters and Glides: Dual-wheel, non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the seat is unoccupied.
- Metal Parts: Cerex CXA Series stools have a black powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code (aluminum base has a polished top with the C option).
- Warranty: 13 years.