Biofit Cerex CXR Series Cleanroom Stool Reinforced Composite base
Choose Cerex stools for top performance in a wide variety of environments including: industry, education, laboratory, clean room and healthcare. These stools are standard-equipped with round, 14? diameter x 1.5? thick, self-skinned urethane seats and soft-touch pneumatic controls. Select from four available bases and customize with performance options.
- Performance Packages: lncluded Clean Room package.
- Seat: Round, 14? diameter x 1.5? thick, self-skinned urethane.
- Controls: Soft-touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment.
- Base: Reinforced composite base with 25.6? diameter; features high-profile Euro-look and T-shape construction for added strength and easy cleanability.
- Casters and Glides: Dual-wheel, non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the seat is unoccupied.
- Metal Parts: Cerex CXR Series stools have a black powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code (base remains black composite with the C option).
- Warranty: 13 years.