Biofit Cerex CXS Series Cleanroom Stool Tubular Steel base
Choose Cerex stools for top performance in a wide variety of environments including: industry, education, laboratory, clean room and healthcare.
These stools are standard-equipped with round, 14? diameter x 1.5? thick, self-skinned urethane seats and soft-touch pneumatic controls. Select from four available bases and customize with performance options.
- Performance Packages: lncluded Clean Room package.
- Seat: Round, 14? diameter x 1.5? thick, self-skinned urethane.
- Controls: Soft-touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment.
- Base: Rugged 5-legged tubular steel base with 23? leg spread and 21? diameter attached footring.
- Casters and Glides: Dual-wheel, non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the seat is unoccupied.
- Metal Parts: Cerex CXS Series stools have a black powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code.
- Warranty: 13 years.