Cast aluminum base/concave seat/backrest with lumbar support.
BET chairs are recommended for the following environments: industry, education, laboratory, clean room, static control, healthcare and office.
Each chair in this series features a different base to meet varied environmental and budget demands. Concave seats, contoured backrests with lumbar supports are standard. Customize by selecting from a wide variety of options, upholsteries or performance packages.
- Backrest: 14″ wide x 9 1/2″ high, lumbar support, plastic protective panel.
- Seat: Ergonomic, 18 1/2″ wide x 17″ deep x 3″ thick with waterfall front, fourway contouring and internal seat board bumperguard.
- Controls: Standard with Task Control ? Soft-touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, fixed rearward seat tilt of 31?2?, backrest tilt, backrest-height adjustment.
- Base: 5-legged cast aluminum base with 23″ leg spread.
- Casters and Glides: Models available standard with casters have an R following the model number/manufacturing code. The remaining models are standard with nickel-plated glides. Standard casters are a single-wheel ball bearing caster for hard floors; many other optional casters/glides are available.
- Fire Retardant: Meets California Technical Bulletin 117; treatment to meet CAL 133 is available as an option.
- Upholstery: A wide range of upholstery vinyls and fabrics are available to meet your needs.
- Metal Parts: BEC Series chairs have a powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code (aluminum base has a polished top with the C option).