Cast aluminum base/ribbed, self-skinned urethane seat and backrest combination.
UUC chairs are recommended for the following environments: industry, education, laboratory, clean room, anti-static and healthcare.
Molded self-skinned urethane seats and lumbar-supporting backrests are easy to wash down and resist damage from water, lubricants, chemicals, inks, paints, coatings and resins. Customize by selecting from a wide variety of options or performance packages.
- Backrest: Self-skinned urethane with integral lumbar support, 16 1/2″ wide x 12 1/2″ high with 3/32″ ventilating ribs.
- Seat: Self-skinned urethane, 18 1/2″ wide x 17″ deep x 1 1/2″ thick with waterfall front, shaped rear edge and 3/32? ventilating ribs.
- Controls: Standard with Task Control ? Soft-touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, fixed rearward seat tilt of 31?2?,
backrest tilt, backrest-height adjustment.
- Base: 5-legged cast aluminum base with 23″ leg spread.
- Casters and Glides: Models available standard with casters have an R following the model number/manufacturing code. The remaining models are standard with nickel-plated glides. Standard casters are a single-wheel ball bearing caster for hard floors; many other optional casters/glides are available.
- Metal Parts: UUC Series chairs have a powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code (aluminum base has a polished top with the C option).