Biofit EE Series ESD Chair Wide Aluminum Base
Elite chairs are recommended for the following environments; industry, education, laboratory, clean room, static control, healthcare and office. Each chair within this series features a different base to meet varied environmental and budget demands. Contoured waterfall-front seats and generous backrests with lumbar support are standard. Select options like seats, backrests, armrests, casters and glides. Performance packages are generally for high-tech (static control and/or clean room) applications.
- Performance Packages: lncluded ESD package.
- Backrest: 15.5? wide x 14.5? high, lumbar support, plastic protective panel.
- Seat: Ergonomic, 18.5? wide x 17? deep x 3? thick with waterfall front, fourway contouring and internal seat board bumperguard.
- Controls: Standard with Task Control? Soft-touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, fixed rearward seat tilt of 3.5?, backrest tilt, backrest-height adjustment.
- Base: High-profile, polished wide aluminum base, 28.7? diameter; Europeanlook delivers impactful aesthetic and T-shape construction provides added stability.
- Casters and Glides: ( RK) Hooded dual-wheel, non-marring resistance casters for ESD applications; lock when seat is unoccupied .
- Fire Retardant: Meets California Technical Bulletin 117; treatment to meet CAL 133 is available as an option.
- Upholstery: A wide range of vinyl and fabric upholstery options are available to meet your needs.
- Metal Parts: EEW Series chairs have a black powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code
- Warranty: 13 years.