Rugged tubular base/round upholstered seat/ trapezoid lumbar support backrest
Choose RTT stools for top performance in a wide variety of environments including: industry, education, laboratory, static control and healthcare. Each stool within this series features a different base to meet varied environmental and budget demands. Round upholstered seats and trapezoid lumbar support backrests are standard.
- Backrest: 14 1/2″ wide x 9 1/2″ high, lumbar support, plastic protective panel.
- Seat: Round, 16″ diameter, upholstered, with 4″ of high-resilience molded foam cushioning.
- Controls: Standard with Task Control ? Softtouch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, fixed rearward seat tilt of 31?2?, backrest tilt, backrestheight adjustment.
- Base: Rugged 5-legged tubular steel base with 20″ diameter attached footring, 23″ leg spread.
- Casters and Glides: Models available standard with casters have an R following the model number/manufacturing code. The remaining models are standard with nickel-plated glides. Standard casters are a single-wheel ball bearing caster for hard floors; many other optional casters/glides are available.
- Fire Retardant: Meets California Technical Bulletin 117; treatment to meet CAL 133 is optionally available.
- Upholstery: A wide range of upholstery vinyls and fabrics are available to meet your needs.
- Metal Parts: RTT Series stools have a powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code.