Biofit TX Series Stool Reinforced Composite Base
Choose Traxx TXR stools for top performance in a wide variety of environments including: industry, education, laboratory, clean room, static control and healthcare.
Stools within this series feature an 18-guage steel seat with 4 standard bases to choose from. Pneumatic seat height controls are also standard. Customize with a wide variety of performance options.
- Seat: Round, 13? diameter, made of 18-gauge steel with formed flange and no sharp edges.
- Controls: Soft-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Base: Reinforced composite base with 25.6? diameter; features high-profile Euro-look and T-shape construction for added strength and easy cleanability.
- Casters and Glides: Dual-wheel, non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the seat is unoccupied.
- Metal Parts: Traxx TXR Series stools have a black powder-coated finish as standard or a chrome-plated finish when specified with a C option code (base remains black composite with the C option).
- Warranty: 13 years.