Cleatech Compounding Glove Boxes , Two-Port Glove Box (CAI) , Three Feet Isolator
2600 Series Positive Pressure Compounding Aseptic Isolators (CAI) Glove boxes are designed to provide a sterile positive pressure environment for the compounding of non-hazardous drugs. HEPA filtered unidirectional air flow supply within both the work zone and antechamber areas to assure ISO Class 5 conditions and sterility and minimizing cross contamination.
The backbone of the 2600 Series compounding pharmacy isolator is one fan filter units (FFU), direct-drive electric motor that forces air through a HEPA filter. The HEPA filter removes 99.99% of all particles 0.3 microns and larger. For more stringent cleanliness requirements, ULPA-filtered units are available that remove particles down to 0.12 microns with 99.999% efficiency.
This product is ideal for applications which are not hazardous and NOT intended for hazardous drug compounding, meets your USP 797 compliance requirements.
- General Construction: Polypropylene body and Transparent AR Polycarbonate front window
- Overall Dimensions: 40?Wx 30?D x 44?H
- Main chamber Interior: 24.25?W x 28.5?D x 30?H and Antechamber Interior: 14.75?W x 28.5?D x 30?H
- Glove Ports: 8? diameter port with stainless steel glove clamps
- Door Opening: Main Chamber: 22?x22? located on the right side, Antechamber: 11.5? x 22? front access
- Pressure Gauge: Magnehelic gauges (0 ? 0.25? Water Column) monitor the internal positive pressure of the main chamber and antechamber.
- IV Bar: Stainless steel rod, 0.5? diameter including S-shaped IV hooks, mounted about 5? from the filter face.
- Test ports: To test or certify the internal pressure and the differential pressure of main and antechamber, two ports are located on the left upper side of unit.
- Pre-filters: Washable polyurethane foam on the intake and exhaust
- Final Filters: HEPA: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3?m particles or ULPA: 99.999% efficient @ 0.12?m particles
- Average airflow velocity: 90 feet/minutes (fpm) at filter surface and Air Flow: 480 CFM
- Sound level: 51 dBA, measured no more than 30? from filter face @ 90 FPM
- Lighting: Two LED light fixtures internal mounted
- Electrical: 110VAC, 50/60Hz or 220VAC, 50 Hz. 3 Amp Maximum, Meets the requirements of the National Electrical Code and applicable local codes.
- Performance: Particle count exceeds ISO Class 5 requirements, Meets IEST recommended practices