Cleatech Desiccator, Single Door, Static Dissipative PVC, 12W” x 16D” x 12H”
Cleatech manufactures complete line of Acrylic and ESD Safe PVC, ESD Safe Acrylic desiccator, dry cabinets and Nitrogen purge cabinets in all sizes and configurations.
1500 Series Nitrogen purge desiccator cabinets with a heavy duty construction, airtight revolutionary door designs with one-piece gaskets, stainless steel door frame, full removable plenum chambers for uniform gas distribution and particle control is a perfect choice for your cleanroom and Laboratory storage needs.
Economical clear acrylic is ideal for general purpose processing. Amber is a ideal for UV protection, Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC eliminates static charges keeping the dry box clean and it does not attract particles from the air. Clear Non-dissipative PVC is a good choice for operations with many corrosive chemicals.
- How S-1500 Nitrogen Storage Cabinets work:
- Nitrogen “N2” is served as an inert gas replacement for air where oxidation is undesirable. Nitrogen is the standard means for contamination free storage chambers. N2 does not react with stored materials and it can be isolated and purified relatively economically.
- Cleatech S-1500 Nitrogen purge cabinets use a removable plenum chamber designed to provide a continuous laminar flow of nitrogen over the moisture sensitive devices (MSD) maintained within the dry storage desiccator cabinet. (see the nitrogen flow diagram in the left). The volume of nitrogen purged depends on the volume of the storage cabinet, the moisture contained within the contents of the cabinet, the Related Humidity of the external environment and how often the desiccator cabinet is opened.
- Also using Cleatech?s ?Automatic Nitrogen Purge System? would reduce Nitrogen Consumption to 75% in desiccators (dry boxes).
- Acrylic or ESD safe PVC material on S-1500 nitrogen dry storage cabinets and desiccators perform well and of course provide a visual advantage over a stainless steel cabinet.