High-Clearance Ducted Fume Hoods, 18″ , Static-Dissipative PVC
Laboratory Fume Hoods or Ducted Exhaust Hoods ventilate and remove chemical fumes and are designed for applications require exterior ducting. Optional fan system module with adjustable air speed, features a backward curved impeller 480-CFM.
- Available in 18″ to 72″ width. Standard depth 24″ and Height 25″ excluding duct port/ Fan module
- Wall and sash material available in clear Polycarbonate, clear PVC and clear Static Dissipative PVC
- Polypropylene worksurface resists acids and other chemicals.
- 304 Stainless Steel worksurface cover with grounding terminal for Static Dissipative fume hoods
- Portable, Modular, economical system
- Clear Polycarbonate top panel
- Can be shipped Knocked-down or pre-assembled (turnkey)
- Can be put on any available work surface
- Each model includes two hinged access shield that increases air speed by restricting the air flow