High-Clearance Ducted Fume Hoods, 72″ , Polycarbonate
Laboratory Fume Hoods or Ducted Exhaust Hoods ventilate and remove chemical fumes and are designed for applications require exterior ducting. Optional fan system module with adjustable air speed, features a backward curved impeller 480-CFM.
- Available in 18″ to 72″ width. Standard depth 24″ and Height 25″ excluding duct port/ Fan module
- Wall and sash material available in clear Polycarbonate, clear PVC and clear Static Dissipative PVC
- Polypropylene worksurface resists acids and other chemicals.
- 304 Stainless Steel worksurface cover with grounding terminal for Static Dissipative fume hoods
- Portable, Modular, economical system
- Clear Polycarbonate top panel
- Can be shipped Knocked-down or pre-assembled (turnkey)
- Can be put on any available work surface
- Each model includes two hinged access shield that increases air speed by restricting the air flow
There are no reviews yet.