TX-1100-EXR Explosion Proof Oxygen Monitor
An explosion proof monitor is for use in environments that require Class I, div I, Group B,C,D, and div 2 Group E,F, G Enclosures. This monitor is specifically designed to not be a source of ignition. It is ideal for use in spaces with highly combustible gasses. This includes facilities that use blanketing with cryogenic gasses, including nitrogen, or facilities using high concentrations of oxygen. We can also adapt this monitor to be safe for use in class II environments upon request. This will be well suited for spaces with highly combustible dust or particles.
- EX Class 1 Div 1 Group B,C,D, and Div 2 Group E,F, G Enclosure
- 10 + Years No Calibration Sensor
- Two-Alarm Relays for 19.5% and 18.0%
- No Maintenance Required
- 3 Year Warranty
- Digital Display, 4-20mA Analog Output
- Low 450?C temperature Zirconium Oxide Sensor
- No Drift due to Thunderstorms or barometric pressure changes
- Wall mounting brackets
- Built-in Flow Sample Pump up 100 ft
- CE Approval
There are no reviews yet.