Cleatech Glove box, Four port, Static-Dissipative PVC Transparent
Cleatech 2100 Series glove box system, ideal for work required a sealed chamber or controlled atmosphere low humidity & Oxygen level environment.
Clear acrylic glove box is ideal for general purpose processing. (Acrylic is damaged by Alcohol and some cleaning agents.) Clear Non-dissipative PVC glove box is a good choice for operations with many corrosive chemicals and alcohol. Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC eliminates static charges keeping the dry box clean and it does not attract particles from the air. Polypropylene is the best chemical resistant.
- Cleatech 2100 Series Gloveboxes available in four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″ Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and 1/4″ White polypropylene (great Chemical resistant).
- Clear acrylic glove box is ideal for general purpose processing. (Acrylic is damaged by Alcohol and some cleaning agents.)
- Airlock Pass-through Transfer Chamber measures (ordered separately) minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are placed or removed. It includes optional Gas-in port and an Automatic pressure relief valve
- Two Internal access doors open inward to allow easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. All Doors using stainless steel frames that increase the structural rigidity of the door. They feature one-piece Rubber Bulb, Vinyl gasket.
- Removable fully gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment.
- Available Nitrogen / Argon Purge control unit for Humidity & Oxygen level control