Ntron Ambient Oxygen Analyser 212/101
The GASENZ Oxygen Monitor is a low cost solution designed for the monitoring of Oxygen Deficient Atmospheres in any work area, where the risk of asphyxiation may occur due to the presence of inert gases like Nitrogen or CO2. The monitor is a surface mounting solution for allowing great flexibility to satisfy any oxygen monitoring requirements. Comes with an integrally mounted Oxygen Sensor as well as alarm indication and annunciation. Monitor also uses Zirconia Oxide Sensor technology to give a long life, low maintenance oxygen monitoring solution.
- Long life, low maintenance zirconia sensor
- Low cost compact ambient oxygen monitor
- LCD display and 4 button multifunction keypad
- Analogue 4-20mA output for re-transmission of measured signal
- Built in audible and visual alarms
- 70-230 VAC operating power options
- Optional alarm relay contact outputs
There are no reviews yet.