Oxygen Monitor with Remote Sensor
This oxygen monitor has all of the same amazing features of our standard O2 deficiency monitor with the added feature of a remote sensor. This specification allows the sensor to be up to 10ft feet from the monitor, connected by a small wire. This is perfect for use in a freezer or unmanned area, where the sensor would be placed inside the area and you would be able to read the monitor outside at a safe distance. The wire can connect the sensor to the monitor right through a wall.
- 10 + Years No Calibration Sensor
- Two-Alarm Relays for 19.5% and 18.0%
- No Maintenance Required
- Ultra Loud Built-in audible alarm 90 db
- Remote sensor capability up to 10 feet
- 3 Year Warranty
- Digital Display, 4-20mA Analog Output
- Operates in Freezers at ? 40 ?C
- No Drift due to Thunderstorms or barometric pressure changes
- Wall mounting brackets
- Ce and UL approved
There are no reviews yet.