1500 Series Cleatech Static-Dissipative PVC Transparent Desiccator
6 Door Cleatech Desiccator, Static-Dissipative PVC Transparent, 48W” x 24D” x 48H”
Cleatech manufactures complete line of Acrylic and ESD Safe PVC, ESD Safe Acrylic desiccator, dry cabinets and Nitrogen purge cabinets in all sizes and configurations.
1500 Series Nitrogen purge desiccator cabinets with a heavy duty construction, airtight revolutionary door designs with one-piece gaskets, stainless steel door frame, full removable plenum chambers for uniform gas distribution and particle control is a perfect choice for your cleanroom and Laboratory storage needs..
Economical clear acrylic is ideal for general purpose processing. Amber is a ideal for UV protection, Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC eliminates static charges keeping the dry box clean and it does not attract particles from the air. Clear Non-dissipative PVC is a good choice for operations with many corrosive chemicals.
- 1/4″ thickness Clear/Amber Acrylic, Static-Dissipative PVC
- Stainless Steel door hinge for maximum door support
- Chorome Plated Lift-and-turn Compression Latch (Lockable latch is available)
- Rubber Bulb Vinyl one-piece door sealing
- Removable Plenum chamber minimizes backfill ensures uniform gas distribution
- 304 stainless steel door frame extend service lifetime and improve sealing performance
- Chrome-plated racks allow shelf placement at one-inch increments
- Grounded rack , hinge and door latch provide additional ESD safety
An Automatic nitrogen purge control unit provides automatic low-humidity control capable of measuring and displaying humidity inside the Desiccator cabinet in the range: 5-100%RH, Accurately Controls Pre-Set Relative Humidity (+/- 2% RH).
While inside humidity level is below set point the system provides low purge (2-20 Cubic feet per hour). Maintain positive pressure inside the desiccator chambers to have free contaminants and moisture environment.
When the moisture climbs above an adjustable set point the system automatically activates high-flow purge (0.5 – 60 PSI).
In One-channel purge control unit, there is only one humidity sensor which is installed in the lower chamber of multi-chamber desiccators. There are some perforated holes between chambers which connect the chambers together.
For more critical requirements, select the Multi-Channel nitrogen purge control unit. For each chamber there is separated sensor and controller. When any door opens the system responses much faster to the sudden RH% increase.
Minimum system includes:
- Digital Humidity monitor to display and set the humidity level.
- Dual Scale 0-60 PSI/400 Kpa Gauge indicating regulated input pressure
- 0.5 – 60 PSI Pressure Regulator for control of high purge flow
- 2-20 SCFH Flowmeter allows control of minimum maintaining flow
- External Humidity Sensor accurately measures relative humidity (+/-2%RH) and
- easy to connect to the Purge control unit
- Two In/Out Push-to-connect nitrogen ports for 1/4″ tubing
- Flowmeter, range 2-20 SCFH air. with Brass Valve-External Mount
- Adjustable Auto pressure relief valve relives excess nitrogen (N2)
- Heavy duty acrylic shelves with 25 lbs. Weight capacity
- Heavy duty 304 Stainless steel shelves for upto 35 lbs. weight
- Heavy-duty Powder coated steel stand for lifetime durability
- Lockable casters for large capacity desiccator cabinets enhanced mobility