2800 series isolation glove boxes are constructed from 304 grade stainless steel with continues-steam welds designed for removal of oxygen and humidity and backfill with nitrogen or argon.
Provide a clean, controlled atmosphere environment for many applications such as semiconductor, pharmaceutical manufacturing, research and testing. Stainless steel has good resistance to a wide range of chemicals and excellent moisture and heat resistance. They can be decontaminated and cleaned easily, and they are ESD safe suitable for electro static sensitive applications if grounded. They offer a controlled environment for processing operations. When used in conjunction with a nitrogen purge control unit or any inert gas purging, isolation glove boxes provide a low-humidity and oxygen-free environment for handling sensitive samples, parts, and electronics.
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 30?? W x 24? D x 26? H;
- Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 12.5? W x 12? D x 12? H.
- One right access door open inward (or outwards upon request)
- Side door opening 10? x 10?
- Front tilt-up window clear AR polycarbonate for transferring
- large equipment.
- Stainless steel door frames, hinges and one-piece
- non-adhesive sealing.
- External Mount LED light
- Two 8? OD glove ports that accept standard dry box gloves
- with 8? cuff size.
- All welded 1/4? NPT ports for gas connections