Cleatech Portable isolation glove box , Two port, Clear Acrylic
Economical portable glove box system (Mini Glovebox) designed for isolating material to be processed;
Cleatech Mini Glove boxes are lightweight and portable so it can be moved to where ever you need it to be.
Glovebox Standard Features
- Portable Gloveboxes available in Four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″
- Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and Polypropylene.
- Gloveboxes available in four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″
- Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and 1/4″ White polypropylene
- (great Chemical resistant).
- Clear acrylic glove box is ideal for general purpose processing. (Acrylic is damaged by Alcohol and some cleaning agents.) Clear Non-dissipative PVC glove box is a good choice for operations with many corrosive chemicals and alcohol.
- Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC eliminates static charges keeping the dry box clean and it does not attract particles from the air. Polypropylene is the best chemical resistant.
- Interior Dimension 26 1/2″Wx17″Dx17.5″H.
- Lift-up front window with stainless steel frame , Clear PVC window allows easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. The door opening is 18″x 8″.
- 8″ Diameter glove port with Stainless Steel clamp can be used with any 8″ standard glove.
- Removable fully gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment.
- Polypropylene Model has a Clear Static Dissipative PVC window and a built-in fluorescent light (not a vapor proof light).
- For Gloveboxes with Airlock , One Internal access door opens inward to allow easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. The door using stainless steel frame that increase the structural rigidity of the door. They feature one-piece gasket.
Standard Options for Portable Glove Boxes
- Pass-through Transfer Chamber (ordered separately) measures 11.5″x10.5″ x 10.5″ minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are placed or removed. The air locks include optional 1/8″ NPT Push-to-Connect Gas-in port and an Automatic pressure relief valve.
- Nitro Purge Control Unit Type A monitors humidity level inside glove box and provides automatic low-humidity measuring and displaying humidities inside the glovebox in the range: 5-100%RH,Accurately Controls Pre-Set Relative Humidity (+/- 2% RH). it stops gas-flow when the humidity is below the set point.
- Nitro Purge Control Unit Type B Same look as the Type A, It is a continuous dual purge unit. While inside humidity level is below set point the system provides low purge (2-20 Cubic feet per hour). Maintain positive pressure inside the glovebox chambers to have free contaminants and moisture environment.When the moisture climbs above an adjustable set point the system automatically activates high-flow purge (0.5 – 60 PSI).
- Analyzer/ Automatic Purge Control Unit with O2 Sensor, 0 to 100% Oxygen level reading range, including external model CAG-250E sensor, locking sensor interface cable, 115/230 VAC, Stainless Steel enclosure, Bench-top, Alarm Output, RS 232 Service port, Available with 4-20mA negative ground, 0-10VDC range ID and choice of 0-1VDC, 0-5VDC or 0-10VDC analog oxygen signal.
- Pressure relief / Bleeding Valve provides safe pressure relief and maintain internal pressure of the glove box less than 2 inch of water.
- Monitor with a single range of 0-100% (-/+1%) . The unit is mounted on the foldable bracket on the side wall of the glove box. Input power is 110-240 VAC.
- It features a 3-1/2 digit LCD. The oxygen sensor is an ambient temperature electrochemical designed with a threaded end is installed on the glovebox. Hospital
- grade power strip with four outlets provides 110 VAC if a power outlet is needed inside the glove box.
- Steel Work Surface preventing scratching, recommended for static Dissipative PVC gloveboxes to protect Anti-static coating. It’s required for transparent glove boxes if stand is chosen as option.
- Three options for gloves are available. Chemical Resistance Anti-static BUTADYL Gloves, 15-mil thick , 32″ length with 8″-dia. cuff opening and 9 hand size.
- Anti-Static Chemical Resistance set of gloves and Accordion Sleeve 24″-28″ Flexible Length Gloves 9 hand size, Blue/White.
- Natural Rubber 24″ Length Gloves 9 hand size, Black is an economical glove. BUTADYL
- Gloves are alternative to HYPALON, NEOPRENE or BUTYL in many application. it offers strong resistance to particularly harmful agents, such as: AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS, PETROLEUM SOLVENTS, and LIPIDS.
- Stand, Cleanroom Compatible Powder Coated Steel for Glovebox including caster
(two locking). (also Available with 35″ Height)