Cleatech Portable Glovebox, Two port, Non-Dissipative PVC Transparent
Economical portable glove box system (Mini Glovebox) designed for isolating material to be processed;
Cleatech Mini Glove boxes are lightweight and portable so it can be moved to where ever you need it to be.
User accesses with gloves from the front ports; Lift-up front window for easy access. For applications involving large equipment, you can simply remove and then reinstall the fully gasketed back wall.
Available in clear Acrylic, clear non-dissipative PVC, Static dissipative PVC, polypropylene.
Glovebox Standard Features
- Portable Gloveboxes available in Four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″ Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and Polypropylene.
Gloveboxes available in four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″ Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and 1/4″ White polypropylene (great Chemical resistant).
Clear acrylic glove box is ideal for general purpose processing. (Acrylic is damaged by Alcohol and some cleaning agents.) Clear Non-dissipative PVC glove box is a good choice for operations with many corrosive chemicals and alcohol. Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC eliminates static charges keeping the dry box clean and it does not attract particles from the air. Polypropylene is the best chemical resistant.
- Interior Dimension 26 1/2″Wx17″Dx17.5″H.
- Lift-up front window with stainless steel frame , Clear PVC window allows easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. The door opening is 18″x 8″.
- 8″ Diameter glove port with Stainless Steel clamp can be used with any 8″ standard glove.
- Removable fully gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment.
- Polypropylene Model has a Clear Static Dissipative PVC window and a built-in fluorescent light (not a vapor proof light).
For Gloveboxes with Airlock , One Internal access door opens inward to allow easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. The door using stainless steel frame that increase the structural rigidity of the door. They feature one-piece gasket.
Standard Options for Portable Glove Boxes
- Airlock Pass-through Transfer Chamber (ordered separately) measures 11.5″x10.5″ x 10.5″ minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are placed or removed. The air locks include optional 1/8″ NPT Push-to-Connect Gas-in port and an Automatic pressure relief valve.
- Automatic Nitro Purge Control Unit Type A monitors humidity level inside glove box and provides automatic low-humidity measuring and displaying humidities inside the glovebox in the range: 5-100%RH,Accurately Controls Pre-Set Relative Humidity (+/- 2% RH). it stops gas-flow when the humidity is below the set point.
- Oxygen Analyzer/ Automatic Purge Control Unit with O2 Sensor, 0 to 100% Oxygen level reading range, including external model CAG-250E sensor, locking sensor interface cable, 115/230 VAC, Stainless Steel enclosure, Bench-top, Alarm Output, RS 232 Service port, Available with 4-20mA negative ground, 0-10VDC range ID and choice of 0-1VDC, 0-5VDC or 0-10VDC analog oxygen signal.
- Pressure relief / Bleeding Valve provides safe pressure relief and maintain internal pressure of the glove box less than 2 inch of water.
- Oxygen Monitor with a single range of 0-100% (-/+1%) . The unit is mounted on the foldable bracket on the side wall of the glove box. Input power is 110-240 VAC. It features a 3-1/2 digit LCD. The oxygen sensor is an ambient temperature electrochemical designed with a threaded end is installed on the glovebox.
- Hospital grade power strip with four outlets provides 110 VAC if a power outlet is needed inside the glove box.
- Stainless Steel Work Surface preventing scratching, recommended for static Dissipative PVC gloveboxes to protect Anti-static coating. It’s required for transparent glove boxes if stand is chosen as option.
- Three options for gloves are available. Chemical Resistance Anti-static BUTADYL Gloves, 15-mil thick , 32″ length with 8″-dia. cuff opening and 9 hand size.
- Anti-Static Chemical Resistance set of gloves and Accordion Sleeve 24″-28″ Flexible Length Gloves 9 hand size, Blue/White.
- Natural Rubber 24″ Length Gloves 9 hand size, Black is an economical glove. BUTADYL Gloves are alternative to HYPALON, NEOPRENE or BUTYL in many application. it offers strong resistance to particularly harmful agents, such as: AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS, PETROLEUM SOLVENTS, and LIPIDS.
- 30″Height Stand, Cleanroom Compatible Powder Coated Steel for Glovebox including caster (two locking). (also Available with 35″ Height)
There are no reviews yet.