Cleatech isolation glove box , Two port, Non-Dissipative PVC Transparent
Cleatech 2100 Series glove box system, ideal for work required a sealed chamber or controlled atmosphere low humidity & Oxygen level environment.
Main Chamber Overall Dimension: 35″W x 24″D x 25″H 1/4″ wall thickness Material Choice: Static-Dissipative PVC Transparent Number of Glove Port: Two Port Size: 8″ Diameter Two Side Access Door w/stainless steel door frame Side door opening 10″x10″ Fully Removable gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment.
- Package Type: Crate
- Package Dimensions: 40?x32?x34? with Airlock:54??x32??x34?? with Stand 54??x32??x64?
- Approximate Gross Weight: 75lbs with Airlock: 100lbs with Stand 192lbs (Excluding other accessories)
Glovebox Standard Features
- Gloveboxes available in four materials: 1/4″ Acrylic, 1/4″ Static-dissipative PVC, 1/4″ Nondissipative PVC and 1/4″ White polypropylene (great Chemical resistant).
- Clear acrylic glove box is ideal for general purpose processing. (Acrylic is damaged byAlcohol and some cleaning agents.) Clear Non-dissipative PVC glove box is a good choice for operations with many corrosive chemicals and alcohol. Transparent Static-Dissipative PVC eliminates static charges keeping the dry box clean and it does not attract particles from the air. Polypropylene is the best chemical resistant.
- Airlock Pass-through Transfer Chamber measures (ordered separately) minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow while parts are placed or removed. It includes optional Gas-in port and an Automatic pressure relief valve.
- Two Internal access doors open inward to allow easy parts transfer from inside the Glovbox. All Doors using stainless steel frames that increase the structural rigidity of the door. They feature one-piece Rubber Bulb, Vinyl gasket.
- Removable fully gasketed back wall for operations involving large equipment.
- Polypropylene Model has a tempered glass front window and Clear PVC side access dorres. It also features a built-in flourescent light.