UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, T7D,with 8 cell motorised holder, 190-1100nm, fixed 2nm bandwidth
T7D/T7DS is a high performance double beam scanning spectrophotometer available with a variable spectral bandwidth, which is innovative in terms of instrument application, mechanical and optical design. Electronic control and software enable this while maintaining features that are well established and accepted through the industry. T7D/T7DS is able to carry out photometric measurements, spectrum scans, quantitative determinations and DNA/Protein analysis.When interfaced to a PC using the UV-Win software, many more features are available including three-dimensional spectrum, kinetic measurements, method and data storage, exportation of data in multiple formats and GLP administration features.
- High performance variable spectral bandwidth
- Wavelength accuracy +/- 0.3nm
- Supplied with a motorized 8 cell changer and pre-aligned Tungsten and Deuterium lamps
- A number of optional accessories available to increase the flexibility of analysis
- High degree of automation requiring minimal key depressions to start analysis
- The simple mechanical structure and modular electrical design make the routine maintenance easy
There are no reviews yet.