Ultrasonic Cleaner with Heater, 25L
The Sh600-25L Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System is perfect for cleaning small or medium-sized carburetors. Ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleaning carburetors. Since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carburetors even more thoroughly than spray wash systems. With a strong alkaline degreasing chemical, such as the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner, the sh600-25L ultrasonic carburetor cleaning system can quickly remove heavy grease and varnish buildup from carburetors.
How to Clean Carburetors using an Ultrasonic Cleaning System:
In order to clean carburetors thoroughly, the ultrasonic cleaning machines must be used with a degreasing chemical. our 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner is a very powerful degreaser that cleans thoroughly and quickly. furthermore, the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner concentrate dilutes to 20 gallons! that means the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner will last a long time in the 7.5 gallon tank of the SH600-25L the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner, combined with our powerful SH600-25L ultrasonic cleaning machine, is an unbeatable value that you cannot find anywhere else!
- 1. For the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner solution, mix 10 to 25 ounces of 1220 concentrate with enough water to fill the tank to the fill line (approximately 5% solution).
- 2. Set temperature controller to 50? Celsius.
- 3. With the cleaning solution in the tank, turn on the ultrasonic power for 5 minutes to de-gas the solution.
- 4. Clean carburetors from 15 to 30 minutes (15 minutes for lighter cleaning, 30 minutes for heavily soiled carburetors).
- 5. Rinse carburetor with water after cleaning.