Vacuum Glove Box Two Port Clear Acrylic without Airlock
Vacuum glove boxes can handle 29.8 in.Hg negative pressure and are designed for anaerobic processing in a dry inert gas environment. It?s used in a wide range of vacuum application such as degassing. For an automated vacuum control, select a Cleatech VCU a vacuum control unit. For monitoring the oxygen concentration, you may order Cleatech portable Oxygen monitor.
- 1? wall reinforced Acrylic construction
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 26?? W x 18? D x 20? H; Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 12? W x 12? D x 12? H.
- Internal Dimensions (Main Chamber): 24?? W x 16? D x 18? H
- Two removable glove covers
- Fully removable top lid for easy transfer of large parts
- Two vacuum valves with a barbed fitting for vacuum and nitrogen backfill
- Two 8? OD glove ports that accept standard dry box gloves with 8? cuff size.
- Vacuum Gauge 0-30 in for monitoring main chamber and airlock internal pressure