Yamato muffle furnaces are recognized for their durability and tightly sealed doors which is of utmost importance when the furnace reaches their maximum temperatures of over 1000?C. The FP Series represents the high performance type of muffle furnaces that use a microprocessor-controlled thermoregulator characterized by excellent repeatability. They are used for high temperature applications such as fusing glass, creating enamel coatings, ceramics, soldering and brazing metals, alloying, fusion, heat treating, melting, annealing, metallurgy, mining, environmental testing, pharmaceutical development, in R&D and more.
- High accuracy controller for better operability and visibility
- Excellent heat tightness with a firmly sealed chamber door
- High temperature accuracy at ?1.0?C
- Upgraded with long life R-thermocouple sensors
- High quality alumina porcelain hot plate where heater is not exposed to the inner chamber preventing contamination of samples
- Program operation of maximum 99 steps, 99 patterns, with repeat operation function
- Safety features include self-diagnostic functions, calibration off-set, key lock function, auto recovery after power failure, earth leakage breaker, automatic overheat prevention device and independent overheat prevention device
- Optional items include exhaust system, N2 gas loading device (with flow meter), temperature output terminal, time-up output terminal, sample tray, external communication terminal (RS232C), external communication adapter, event output terminal, operation signal output terminal and furnace floor plate
There are no reviews yet.