Yamato Muffle Furnace with Communication Port 11.3L 220V 12A 50/60Hz
Yamato muffle furnaces are recognized for their durability and tightly sealed doors which is of utmost importance when the furnace reaches their maximum temperatures of over 1000?C. The FO Series represents the standard type of muffle furnaces that use a microprocessor-controlled thermoregulator characterized by excellent repeatability. They are used for high temperature applications such as fusing glass, creating enamel coatings, ceramics, soldering and brazing metals, alloying, fusion, heat treating, melting, annealing, metallurgy, mining, environmental testing, pharmaceutical development, in R&D and more.
- Wide selection of space-saving compact units with maximum inner capacity
- Easy to use controller
- Excellent heat tightness with a firmly sealed chamber door
- High temperature accuracy at ?2.0?C
- Program operation of maximum of 6 patterns: 30 steps x 1 pattern, 15 steps x 2 patterns or 10 steps x 3 patterns
- Safety features include self-diagnostic functions, calibration off-set, lock function,auto-recovery after power failure, earth leakage breaker and automatic overheat prevention device
- Selectable options include exhaust system unit, N2 gas loading device (with flow meter), temperature output terminal, time up / alarm output terminal and sample tray
- Upgraded with long life R-thermocouple sensors
- Designed with communication port
There are no reviews yet.