Yamato Re-801 Rotary Evaporator, Bo-400 Oil Bath (4L), Glassware B( For high boiling point (vertical))
Highly Functional & Programmable
Adjustable Rotary Joint
The rotary joint’s locking position feature is adjustable up to 80 mm: useful when using evaporating flasks with varying capacities or when there is a need to shift the vacuum seal’s contact position. (Patent No. 3220033)
Quick Release of Evaporating Flask
The evaporating flask can be released easily and quickly by turning the flask release nut.
Standard for all models and can be easily raised or lowered by a simple switch operation
Glass Condenser (prevents liquid stagnation)
The vertical condenser prevents liquid from stagnating. New condenser tubes (type A&B) are designed to increase cooling capacity with a 20% larger surface area. (Patent No. 4597021)
Rotation speed knob with digital display and a programmable vacuum regulator.
Common features of RE601 and RE801
- One touch electric lift for easy up and down movement
- Digital setting and display for motor speed (rpm), vacuum and vapor temperature
- Stable rotation at low and high speeds
- Unique durable vacuum seal suitable up to 2L flasks
- One touch operation for displaying and saving operating conditions
- Equipped with lift-up switch in the event of power outage
- Compact, fits into any fume hood
- Universal power supply: works with 100240VAC
Unique features of RE801
- Automatic distillation
- Continuous bath control
- Data on 53 solvents installed as default
There are no reviews yet.