Yamato SK601, Natural Convection Laboratory Dry Sterilizer 5.7 cu. ft. (162L) 115v 12.5A
Yamato’s Natural Convection Dry high-performance, easy operation and ergonomically designed sterilizer featuring easy top loading and handling of samples. The sterilizer is programmable. Some of its functions and features are: temperature controller with better operability; digital setting by main menu and keys for fixed temperature, program, quick auto start operations; standard equipped with calibration off-set, lock function, and power failure recovery mode; and is standardly equipped with self-diagnostic functions, earth leakage breaker and overheat prevention device. The Natural and Forced Dry Sterilizer is an independent overheat prevention device. Some of its functions and features are: programmable; high precision controller with improved display visibility and operability; standard equipped with calibration off-set, lock function, power recovery mode, power on and more; and easy simple data collection with data port. Dry heat sterilizers with independent overheat prevention device
- High precision controller with improved display visibility and operability
- Standard equipped with calibration off-set, lock function, power recovery mode, power on and operation time accumulation, calendar time, accumulation power consumption monitoring, total CO? emission, and heat output, save and access operator setting information
- Maximum 99 steps, 99 patterns, repeat operation
- Easy sample data collection with cable port
- Standard equipped with self diagnostic functions, independent overheat prevention device and earth leakage breaker
- Never use in flammable or explosive gas atmosphere.
- Never use explosive or flammable material.
- Caution: High temperature components.
There are no reviews yet.