Yamato, SM501, Standard Sterilizer with Dryer, 1.7 cu. ft (47L), 115V 13A
Yamato’s SM Series are automatic high-pressure steam sterilizers with an interactive key input system, which makes it possible to sterilize and dry instruments or clothes used in research or examination of medicine, medical treatment, food, etc., with the utmost safety. They have a sleek design and comes with casters for ease of mobility in the lab. Its sterilization temperature ranges from 105?C to 128?C. Maximum temperature for drying is 150?C to 180?C. High performance, fully automatic sterilization from start to finish with high pressure steam sterilization and drying steps
- Automatic operations from sterilization to drying carried out with an interactive key input system
- Quick sample drying capability makes samples ready to use right after sterilization
- Drying temperature can be set according to sample material, quantity, etc.
- Timer range from 1~999 hours
- Drain bottle water level can be quickly confirmed on the front panel level indicator
- Drain valve located in front for easy access
- Absence of protrusions in sterilization chamber makes insertion & removal of baskets, and other items quick and easy
- Self-diagnostic functions make operation safer and error recovery quicker
- Condensation collector neutralizes high temperature exhaust steam safely
There are no reviews yet.