Yamato SQ-510C Large Capacity Sterilizer w/o dryer
These vertical autoclaves are perfect for sterilization of laboratory instruments including flasks, beakers, test tubes, as well as liquids and culture media. The standard cooling fan starts when sterilization finishes and quickly cools the autoclaves internal temperature to a safe level while reducing the time spent waiting to remove samples. Space-saving design minimizes laboratory space occupied, while vertical loading maximizes internal capacity. The drain bottle holder located behind the front panel offers easy access and visibility of drain water level. A large-diameter drain pipe is included for easier discharge of sterilizing water. Autoclaves include preheating features and timer-start for efficient use of time.
Operation and functions:
- Maximum sterilizing temperature goes up to 135?C suitable for protein modification
- By simple setting and operation, these sterilizers manage ordinary sterilization, sterilization of culture mediums and liquids, and melting of culture mediums
- Custom programs can be saved for repeated use
- Standard equipped with timer start and pre-heating features for efficient use of time and cooling fan to shorten cool down time
- Mobile on wheels
- Lid interlock mechanism
- Drain bottle unset alarm
- Memory malfunction
- Automatic shutdown when malfunction
- Self-diagnostic functions
There are no reviews yet.