Bel-Art Bundle, Secador 4.0/4.0/3.0 Gas-Purge Desiccator Cabinets; 5.4 Cu. Ft.
Bundled units provide a cost savings over purchasing multiple units separately and provide greater space for dry storage needs. The attractive design and sturdy construction of the Secador® line of desiccator cabinets assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and UV sensitive products. U.S. Patents: 6,834,920; 7,318,630 and D474,626
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Rear mounted gas ports are tapered to accept tubing with ¼ to ⅜” I.D.
- Amber color reduces visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air; space for desiccant under bottom shelf
- Easy-to-view digital hygrometer is located in the door front ; side swinging door opens to the left
- Compact 34.1W x 41.4cmD footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridges, F420450250, F420450200, F420480100