Bundled Secador Gas-purge Desiccator Cabinets In Amber Color
Bundled units provide a cost savings over purchasing multiple units separately and provide greater space for dry storage needs. The attractive design and sturdy construction of the Secador? line of desiccator cabinets assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and UV sensitive products.
- Durastar co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light* and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Rear mounted gas ports are tapered to accept tubing with to 3/8 ” I.D.
- Amber color reduces visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air; space for desiccant under bottom shelf
- Easy-to-view digital hygrometer is located in the door front ; side swinging door opens to the left
- Compact 34.1W x 41.4cmD footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridges