Bel-Art Secador 3.0 Desiccator Cabinet; 1.6 Cu. Ft.
The attractive design and sturdy construction of the Secador® line of desiccator cabinets assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products. Choose from an extensive selection of sizes, styles and colors of desiccator cabinets to meet your specific dry storage needs. U.S. Patents: 6,834,920; 7,318,630 and D474,626
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light* and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Amber color models reduce visible light penetration by over 50% making it the perfect choice for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air; space for desiccant under bottom shelf
- Easy-to-view digital hygrometer is located in the door front; side swinging door opens to the left
- Compact 34.1W x 41.4cmD footprint for space saving stacking up to 3 units high
- Replacement shelves available; 4.0 units can be converted from vertical to horizontal configuration or vice versa by turning the unit and ordering the appropriate number of shelves.
- Can be used with desiccant cartridges