DRY STERILIZER 159L
The Yamato SI series consists of economical dry heat sterilizers built with natural convection airflow. The SI dry sterilizer models can be used for samples that are sensitive to moisture such as powders, fat, & oils. Thanks to its non-corrosive feature, the SI dry-heat sterilizer can also be used for metal & instruments that may become corroded. The Yamato SI series static-air dry sterilizer guarantees massive savings with a much lower initial cost, maintenance cost, and operation cost.
Yamato’s programmable SI dry sterilizers deliver better operability with an improved temperature controller. For ultimate convenience, common operation settings including quick auto-stop & auto start operations can be easily accessed in the digital control panel. In addition, the SI series are programmable up to 30 steps, 6 patterns, and repeat operation so you can save effort and time. The SI dry sterilizer series are built with self diagnostic functions for ensured safety. Perform cost-effective dry-heat sterilization with Yamato’s SI401 dry sterilizer & SI601 dry sterilizer models available in 77L & 159L size options.
Operation and functions
- Improved temperature controller with better operability
- Digital setting by main menu and ▲▼ keys for fixed temperature, program, quick auto stop, auto stop and auto start operations
- Standard equipped with calibration off-set, lock function, power failure recovery mode
- Programmable with maximum 30 steps, 6 patterns, repeat operation
Increased Safety Features
- Standard equipped with self diagnostic functions, earth leakage breaker and overheat prevention device