Gowning Bench with Standard Undershelf and Perforated Seat , shown with additional Undershelf and Dividers.
Gowning Benches with Standard Undershelf: 18in.-wide, 300 series stainless steel, 36in. to 72in. in length. #4 brush finish or electropolished top. Solid or perforated top. 3??4in. x 1in. centered perforation pattern. 18in.-tall posts with triangular foot plates.One 14in.-wide undershelf is standard, with additional shelves optional.
- Tops: Front and rear feature a rolled edge, with ends turned down 90?. Electropolished and stainless steel finish available on all tops.
- Perforated tops: 18? (457mm) wide. 3?4? (19mm) perforations on 1? (25mm) centers, allowing a40% laminar flow.
Solid tops: 18? (457mm) wide. 14 gauge type 304.
- Legs: 1? (25mm) diameter posts, 18? (457mm) high, 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel. 72? (1829mm) benches consist of six legs.
- Foot plates: 13 gauge stainless steel, triangular. Allows for bench to be bolted to floor if desired.
- Undershelf: Features patented Quad-Truss? design (patent #5,390,803). 14? x 36? (356 x 914mm) wire shelf, type 304 stainless steel. 72? (1829mm) benches consist of two 14? x 36? (356 x 914mm) wire shelves with S-hooks.