Eagle 36? Depth Solid Top Brushed Stainless Steel Cleanroom Table
Solid or perforated. 14 gauge worksurface. Perforations are 3/4″ on 1″ centers. #4 brushed finish or electropolished. 1 5/8″ tubular base with C- or H-frame. Uni-lok gusset system. Stainless bullet feet adjustable to 1″.
- Heavy gauge type 304 all stainless steel construction.
- Tops are 14 gauge, electropolished or brushed stainless steel and reinforced with heavy gauge hat channels. Alcohol-wiped and cleanroom bagged.
- 11?2? (38mm)-diameter, rolled down edges at front and rear.
- Ends turned down 90? at 11?2? (38mm) providing for flush installations when required.
- Base assembly incorporates the ?strength by design? patented uni-lok? (patent #5,165,349) stainless steel gusset system which is welded into hat channel, reducing lateral movement.
- Legs and crossbracing are 16 gauge 15?8? (41mm)-diameter with welded crossbracing front to back and choice of center or rear knocked-down crossbracing.
- For solid top tables, undershelves are heavy gauge construction with hat channel reinforcement on tables 84? (2134mm) and longer.
- For perforated tables, perforations are 3?4? (19mm) diameter on 1? (25mm) centers to allow a minimum 40% laminar flow.
- Tables supplied with 1? (25mm) adjustable stainless steel bullet feet.
- All tables provided with stainless steel assembly hardware and are shipped knock-down.
- Custom sizes available.