Economy Vacuum Oven, 0.6 Cubic Feet
The Vacuum Ovens are equipped with silicone gaskets. While these gaskets resist a wide variety of temperatures and pressures, they can breakdown in the presence of solvents and acids. For solvent applications, we recommend using Buna gaskets. For acidic applications, we recommend using Fluorosilicone or Viton gaskets.
Please note that this vacuum oven does not include a pump or related accessories. Contact us for assistance with choosing the ideal pump and accessories for any application.
The SHEL LAB economy series of vacuum ovens are outstanding in any application. Features include:
? Analog Temperature_Control ? Cross Ventilation Air Flow Design ? Achieve Impressive Vacuum Level? Sizes Range from 0.6 ?? 9 Cu.Ft ? Built-in Overtemperature Protection ? 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Electrical: 115V
- Heat-up (min):90 min to 150C
- Shelving:2 Supplied
- Temperature Uniformity:+/-3.0 at 60?C, +/-9.0 at 120?C, +/-13.0 at 200?C
- Temperature Range:Ambient +/- 15?C to 210?C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):15.5 x 19 x 22.5 (39.4 x 48.3 x 57.2)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):9 x 12 x 9 (22.8 x 30.4 x 22.8)
- Capacity:0.6 Cu.Ft. (17 L)
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):600/575
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of (22 ? 3)?C and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time.