Filler Table , Stainless Steel Top , 36″ x 18″
Eagle Deluxe Series Filler Table, Top to be 16/304 stainless steel with rolled edge on front, sides turned down, and 1 1/2″ upturn on rear. Constructed with Uni-Lock patented gusset system with the gussets recessed into the hat channels to reduce lateral movement. 1 5/8″ O.D. galvanized tubular legs with 1 1/4″ stainless steel cross rails and adjustable stainless steel flanged feet or plastic bullet feet.
- Top reinforced with welded-on hat channel.
- Sound-deadened between top and channels.
- 11?2? (38mm) 90? rear upturn with radius at intersection.
- 11?2? (38mm)-diameter 180? rolled edge on front. Ends are turned down 90? providing for flush installations when required.
- Deluxe Series: 16 gauge type 304 polished stainless steel.
- Spec-Master? Series: 14 gauge type 304 polished stainless steel.
- Heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel.
- Front-to-back and side-to-side.
- Aluminum castings join crossbraces, legs and rear brace.
- Patented uni-lok? gusset system (patent #5,165,349): gussets are recessed into hat channel, reducing lateral movement.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel.
- Deluxe Series: Galvanized gussets.
- Spec-Master? Series: Stainless steel gussets and stainless steel hat channels.
- All 12? and 15? (305 and 381mm)-long tables feature stainless steel adjustable flanged feet.
- 18? (457mm)-long Deluxe Series tables feature adjustable plastic bullet feet; 18? (457mm)-long Spec-Master? Series tables feature adjustable stainless steel bullet feet.