Vacuum Oven, 1.67 Cubic Feet
SHEL LAB vacuum ovens are equipped with silicone gaskets. While these gaskets resist a wide variety of temperatures and pressures, they can breakdown in the presence of solvents and acids. For solvent applications, we recommend using Buna gaskets. For acidic applications, we recommend using Fluorosilicone or Viton gaskets.The doors on these units have positive latch handles with spring-loaded glass to facilitate a good vacuum seal without hinge binds that shorten the gasket life. The tempered glass viewing window allows for safe, continuous monitoring of samples.For more information about the gaskets we offer, see our Vacuum Oven Gasket Guide.Please note that this vacuum oven does not include a pump or related accessories. Contact us for assistance with choosing the ideal pump and accessories for any application.
- Watlow Controller Capable of 40 Step Ramp And Soak Profiles, Or 4 Files With 10 Steps Per File
- Achieve Impressive Vacuum Levels
- Sizes Range from 0.6 ?? 9 Cu.Ft.
- Built-in Overtemperature Protection
- 24 Month Limited Warranty